- Genome Engineering in Education and Healthcare: Prospects and Challenges in the African Healthcare Delivery System:
- Gene Therapy and Metabolic System Engineering as the Future of the African Healthcare System: Advances in Modelling and Intervention in Health and Diseases: Extrapolating the North American Experience
- Personalised medicine, Targeted treatment: Is Africa ripe for precision medicine?
- Technology Enhanced Learning: Simulation in Healthcare Delivery: Prospects and Challenges in the African Context
- Virtual consultation as panacea to solving healthcare human resource inadequacy
- The role of rapidly changing technology in Healthcare
- The economic considerations in technology enhanced healthcare delivery in Africa
- IT in Medical Care – Potentials for Telesurgery, Telemedicine, Robotics, Lab on Chips & Immobilised Reagents, Bioinformatics: What prospects for Africa?
- Technology Enhanced Learning: Simulation in Medical Education: Prospects and Challenges in the African Context
- The patient in the future of medical education: The perspectives from North America vis a vis Africa
- The views of medical students in contemporary medical education and healthcare
- Is the patient becoming irrelevant in the world of simulation?
- Personal Augmented Tutor: Relevance to Africa medical education system
- CANVAS/ Blackboard Learning Management System: The role in teaching and Learning in medical education in Africa
- The economic considerations in technology enhanced medical education
- A technology backbone for medical education in Africa – power and internet infrastructure with 24/7 virtual and up-to-date digital textbooks and libraries
- Faculty & Staff Development and Continuous Professional Development on the Newer Educational Technologies
- Early Preclinical Exposure to Patient Care in an Integrated Context
- Standardised Patients? Is the regular patient becoming irrelevant in the world of simulation?
- Flipping the Classroom – Medical Schools without walls? How relevant to preclinical and clinical education?
- Implications of rapidly changing technology in medical education, translational research and development